Built upon a legacy of great food, inventive drinks and big FUN, Fridays™ has become a favourite place for friends to CELEBRATE together and enjoy a casual dining experience. TGI Fridays is the world's largest full service casual dining restaurant chain with over 1000 restaurants, in 61 countries. TGI Friday's was established in New York in 1965, arriving in Australia in 1995. Since then, we have grown our brand to 20 locations across Australia, delivering our famous Friday’s experience with great American food, cocktails and service!
The biggest part of our success is our PEOPLE. We are dedicated to building our team with only the best, most passionate and motivated hospitality professionals around the world, who also live and breathe our values!
Whatever you do, do with Integrity.
Wherever you go, go as a Leader.
Whomever you serve, serve with Caring.
Whenever you dream, dream with your All.
And never, ever give up.
- Guest Focus
- Friday’s Factor
The Business Development Manager is directly responsible for the management of multiple restaurant locations, overseeing the successful financial performance, compliance and operational excellence of our restaurant teams, ensuring we consistently deliver the famous Friday’s experience to every guest!
This role reports to our National Operations Manager. This role is based in Queensland, with regular travel required between local and State-based locations.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Financial Performance and Reporting
- People Management, Development, Training and Recruitment
- Brand and Audit Compliance
- Operational Execution & Support
- Local Area Marketing and implementation of national campaigns
- New Venue Opening and Management
- Understand, use and ensure all operating systems are utilised to maximum potential
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in an Area Manager/Business Development Manager role in Hospitality, preferably in restaurants or pubs.
- Passionate about providing an exceptional experience for team and guests
- Thrives in fast paced, innovative, competitive, and FUN work environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience and knowledge of current and relevant hospitality management systems
- Exceptional P&L management skills
- Must hold a valid driver's license and have a car
- Endless opportunities to grow your career with multiple career pathways within Signature Hospitality Group.
- Highly competitive monthly incentive program which allows for un-capped profit share earning potential.
- Generous referral scheme for each successful referrals.
- The opportunity to join a passionate, driven team and be a part of the GLOBAL Friday’s Family!
- Of course, most importantly….dining discounts at our restaurants!
We're a company that embraces diversity and creates an environment of inclusion through respect, caring, fairness and understanding.
If you want to know more, or think you are the right person to join our team, then we would love to hear from you!