Built upon a legacy of great food, inventive drinks and big FUN, Fridays™ has become a favourite place for friends to CELEBRATE together and enjoy a casual dining experience. TGI Fridays are the world's largest full-service casual dining restaurant chain, with over 1000 restaurants, in 61 countries. TGI Friday's was established in New York in 1965, arriving in Australia in 1995. Since then, we have grown our brand to 20 locations across Australia, delivering our famous TGI Fridays experience with great American food, cocktails and service!
Whatever you do, do it with Integrity.
Wherever you go, go as a Leader.
Whomever you serve, serve with Caring.
Whenever you dream, dream with your All.
And never, ever give up.
- Guest Focus
- Friday’s Factor
Team Leadership: Manage and motivate a diverse team of servers, bartenders, hosts, and kitchen staff. Provide guidance, coaching, and support to ensure excellent service and teamwork.
Customer Service: Ensure that guests have a memorable dining experience by upholding TGI Fridays' high standards of customer service. Address customer concerns and feedback with professionalism and courtesy.
Operations: Oversee daily restaurant operations, including opening and closing procedures, staff scheduling, inventory management, and adherence to health and safety regulations.
Financial Management: Monitor and control restaurant expenses, including labour costs and food inventory. Maximise revenue through effective pricing strategies and upselling techniques.
Quality Assurance: Maintain food and beverage quality standards by working closely with the kitchen and bar staff. Conduct regular inspections to ensure cleanliness and compliance with company policies.
Training and Development: Provide ongoing training and development opportunities for staff to enhance their skills and knowledge. Foster a culture of continuous improvement and teamwork.
Marketing and Promotions: Collaborate with the marketing team to execute promotions and events that attract and retain customers.
Vendor Relations: Build and maintain positive relationships with suppliers and vendors to ensure the timely delivery of quality products.
What is required for the role:
- Previous experience in restaurant management, preferably in a high-volume casual dining environment.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of food and beverage trends and industry best practices.
- Financial acumen with the ability to analyse and interpret financial reports.
- Serv Safe certification or equivalent food safety training is a plus.
- Availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Perks & Benefits
- Attractive TGI Friday's Australia Management Incentive Scheme, which allows for un-capped Profit Share Earnings
- Staff recognition and award nights
- Ongoing development - we provide continuous learning and development opportunities, including world-renowned training courses and internal promotions.
- Receive discounts on all meals
- A strong support system is in place to assist the management team, Head Office in providing all the tools necessary for you to run the business.
The biggest part of our success is our PEOPLE. We are dedicated to building our team with only the best, most passionate and most motivated hospitality professionals worldwide who live and breathe our values!