Built upon a legacy of great food, inventive drinks and big FUN, Fridays™ has become a favourite place for friends to CELEBRATE together and enjoy a casual dining experience. TGI Fridays are the world's largest full-service casual dining restaurant chain, with over 1000 restaurants worldwide. Established in New York in 1965 and arriving in Australia in 1995, it has become a staple in the hospitality scene.
In Australia, we deliver our famous TGI Fridays experience with great American food, cocktails and service. We seek an experienced Operator to manage our restaurant and make sure we deliver on our values as well as play a crucial role in overseeing daily operations, leading a team, and driving the success of our organisation.
The most significant part of our success is our PEOPLE. We are dedicated to building our team with only the best, most passionate and most motivated hospitality professionals worldwide who live and breathe our values!
Whatever you do, do it with Integrity.
Wherever you go, go as a Leader.
Whomever you serve, serve with Caring.
Whenever you dream, dream with your All.
And never, ever give up.
- Guest Focus
- Friday’s Factor
Leadership and Management -
- Provide strong leadership and guidance to the entire staff, ensuring a positive and productive work environment.
- Oversee day-to-day operations, ensuring the smooth functioning of all departments, such as the kitchen team, functions, food and beverage, maintenance, and other day-to-day tasks that might come up.
Customer relations -
- Monitor online reviews and feedback platforms to assess guest sentiment and take appropriate actions to enhance the establishment's reputation while building up our loyalty program and creating great relationships with our loyal customers.
- Review and approve financial transactions, such as invoices, payroll, and purchasing orders.
Staff Training and Development -
- Provide ongoing training and professional development opportunities for staff members to enhance their skills and knowledge
Why choose TGI Fridays?
- Attractive TGI Friday's Australia Management Incentive Scheme, which allows for un-capped Profit Share Earnings
- A thrilling and energetic work environment where every day feels like Fri-yay.
- Be part of a family that values your ideas and encourages growth
- Perks & Discounts across all brands, TGI Fridays, Sporting Globe & Varsity
- Staff recognition and award nights
- Ongoing development - we provide continuous learning and development opportunities, including world-renowned training courses and internal promotions.
- Receive discounts on all meals
- A robust support system is in place to assist the management team, Head Office in providing all the tools necessary for you to run the business
- A team that feels more like a family, where fun and camaraderie are always on tap.
Who We're Looking For
- 3-5yrs Hospitality Management experience
- Exposure to both Bar and Restaurant environments
- Experience in controlling the financial aspects of a business
- The ability to lead, train and develop a team
- RSA, RSG, TAB Basics & Advanced essential
- First aid certificate is preferred but not essential
- Approved Managers Certificate preferred but not essential