Built upon a legacy of great food, inventive drinks and big FUN, Fridays™ has become a favourite place for friends to CELEBRATE together and enjoy a casual dining experience. TGI Fridays is the world's largest full-service casual dining restaurant chain, with over 1000 restaurants worldwide. Established in New York in 1965 and arriving in Australia in 1995, it has become a staple in the hospitality scene.
In Australia, we deliver our famous TGI Fridays experience with great American food, cocktails and service. We seek an experienced Operator to manage our restaurant and make sure we deliver on our values and play a crucial role in overseeing daily operations, leading a team, and driving the success of our organisation.
The most significant part of our success is our PEOPLE. We are dedicated to building our team with only the best, most passionate and most motivated hospitality professionals worldwide who live and breathe our values!
Whatever you do, do it with Integrity.
Wherever you go, go as a Leader.
Whomever you serve, serve with Caring.
Whenever you dream, dream with your All.
And never, ever give up.
- Guest Focus
- Friday’s Factor
TGI Fridays are seeking an experienced General Manager or Venue Manager to join our team.
You will manage the restaurant's day-to-day operations with a strong focus on delivering excellent guest service while managing your team and restaurant in all areas of the business.
What you need
- Demonstrated experience managing people, growing sales, managing costs, and delivering outstanding service in a high-volume fast-paced environment.
- Proven management experience with outstanding leadership. capability and customer service focus.
- Qualifications in Hospitality (desirable - not essential)
- Can-do attitude with the ability to act efficiently and resiliently.
- Passion for creating a supportive and motivating team culture.
- Ability to work productively during busy periods including weeknights and weekends.
Most of all, you will be excited about having fun and creating a welcoming, positive atmosphere for our customers!
- Manage a team of up to 60 staff across multiple departments (including overseeing the head chef)
- Rostering, on-shift management and training
- Stock Control and Costs of Goods
- Maintain adherence to and auditing of OH&S and Food Hygiene procedures
- Identify sales opportunities.
- Ensure superior service and quality is maintained.
- Foster and maintain a positive working environment while leading by example.
Why choose TGI Fridays?
- Attractive TGI Friday's Australia Management Incentive Scheme, which allows for un-capped Profit Share Earning
- Staff recognition and award nights
- Ongoing development - we provide continuous learning and development opportunities, including world-renowned training courses and internal promotions
- Receive discounts on all meals
- A strong support system is in place to assist the management team Head Office in providing all the tools necessary for you to run the business.