🎉 Join Our Team as an Assistant Manager at Sporting Globe Bar! 🎉
The Sporting Globe Bar and Grill is a popular sports bar and grill chain that offers function, casual dining, and a large bar space with TAB based in Australia. With locations across the country, it has become a destination for sports enthusiasts, offering a unique dining experience and live sports entertainment while we maintain being Australia's most loved sports bar & grill.
At The Sporting Globe, you'll find a vibrant and energetic atmosphere, reminiscent of a sports stadium. The venue is designed with large screens and TVs strategically placed throughout the space, ensuring patrons can catch every thrilling moment of their favourite sports events while sitting comfortably with their private booths and tv. You can expect to find it broadcast here from all over the world, whether it's football, cricket, rugby, basketball, UFC or any other sport.
🏟️ The Ultimate Sports Bar Experience 📺'
- Management of staff, including training, rostering and on-shift management.
- operations across the venue, including running the restaurant, bar and functions.
- Overall management of the FOH operational facets of the business.
- Adherence to and auditing of OH&S and Food Hygiene procedures.
- Identifying opportunities to build sales and revenue whilst controlling costs.
- Ensuring superior service and quality to ensure delivery of outstanding guest experiences.
- Drive a positive working environment and lead by example as a senior restaurant leader
- Maintaining current market knowledge and harnessing your ability to engage and execute promotional/marketing concepts to assist in business growth.
- Critical to this role is the ability to take a strategic approach in driving revenue,
- Management, food and beverage, customer service and achieving financial targets.
🍕 The MVP We're Seeking 🍺
- 3yrs Hospitality Management experience
- Exposure to both Bar and Restaurant environments
- Experience in the controlling financial aspects of a business
- The ability to lead, train and develop a team
- RSA, RSG, TAB Basics & Advanced essential
- First aid certificate is preferred but not essential
- Approved Managers Certificate preferred but not essential
🏀 Perks and Benefits 🏈
- A front-row seat to all the sports action in a lively and vibrant atmosphere.
- Competitive salary and performance-based incentives to keep you motivated.
- Join a winning team that celebrates creativity, teamwork, and passion
- Attractive Salary package and KPI Bonus structure
- Discounts on food and drink across the Signature Hospitality Group brands
- Personal Development plans for growth
- Rapidly expanding business with opportunities to progress within the company.
- Opportunity to manage a brand new, highly regarded community incorporated the venue with a large team.
- All the tools that are necessary for you to run the business efficiently and effectively.
- Opportunity to travel for work
- The large Support team from our Operations team, finance, IT, marketing, Customer Service, Development and People & Culture
Ready to Join the Winning Team?
Think you have the game plan to become the star on the field? Show us why you're an MVP by sending your resume through to us and come work for Australia's most loved Sports Bar & Grill. It will take you less than 5 minutes to complete the application.
You are going places!!